My Blog List

Who is your favorite top that fucked me in my gang bang scene in CUM-GREEDY FUCKHOLES?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NEW VIDEO RELEASE: BAREBACK ALL*STARS



Before this upcoming bareback-filmed weekend, I wanted to quickly announce the release of our first compilation video, BAREBACK ALL*STARS. It's a great vid of 5 hot scenes involving performers who started out in the condom film world and, like me, have crossed over to doing bareback vids. The movie is priced to sell at $29.95, and the scenes have been pulled from STORM SURGE, FEEDING FRENZY, JUICED: THE NEED TO BREED, and CUM-GREEDY FUCKHOLES. You can order this movie at www.cre8tivejuices.com

THe Bareback All*Stars are:
*me, Sean Storm (who did work for Centaur, Falcon and Raging Stallion, among other studios)
*Brad McGuire (Centaur, Catalina, Falcon, MSR, etc)
*Drew Peters (Centaur, Studio 2000)
*Jake Marshall (Titan, Falcon)
*Dino PHillips (Centaur, Falcon, Great Dane)
*Michael Foxx (Raging Stallion)
*Bo Knight (Raging Stallion)
*Billy Lee London (Centaur)
*Abram Rodriguez (Raging Stallion)

3 comments: