My Blog List

Who is your favorite top that fucked me in my gang bang scene in CUM-GREEDY FUCKHOLES?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Next Two Bareback Scenes

I have two bareback scenes coming up to shoot for my company. The first will take place on February 19th. I will be getting my hole boned raw and filled up with some NYC cum, courtesy of big-dicked Kurt Wood. Kurt and I have been wanting to work together for awhile, and so I couldnt resist flying him from NY to FTL to do the shoot. My 1 on 1 with Kurt actually isnt the main reason he is cumming. The real reason we have Kurt cumming is this...

On Feb 20th, Cre8tive Juices is producing our second gang bang scene, this one having Orion Cross being drilled and filled with, at the moment, 7 tops. That's where Kurt comes into the picture. But I just couldnt let the opportunity of taking his barebone up my bum pass me by. So the day before the gang bang, I get Kurt to myself. THEN, on Saturday the 20th, I will partake in my very first gangbang scene as one of the tops. I haven't topped much in my life, and I also have never felt another man's cum as I've fucked a bottom, so I cant wait to feel what that sensation will be like. The other tops in the scene will be announced once the filming is completed, and that's because, without fail, two or more of the names won't show up. As for Orion and Kurt, well, I am confident they will make it because they have both expressed such thoughts to me via emails these last couple weeks.

Photos and stories of my barebacking adventures of both scenes soon to cum...

7 comments:

  1. Cant wait love the new Pic at the top of the blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks! Wish I had been doing that kind of fucking back in Chicago. So many missed opportunities back then. If I could go back to Cellblock and let those guys fuck me raw, mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time, Sean, and good luck with the shoot (no pun intended)with the gang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Rosman! I am both excited and stressed at the same time, lol. Stressed because of all the prep work involved and the hopes that all the models will show up, but Excited because, well.. i am taking a load on one day and giving a load the next. The main gang bang shoot is Sat the 20th, then we have our two biggest-dicked tops around on Sun to load Orion up with more cum, and possibly give the boy even more cum on Monday, time permitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gangbang scenes are my favorite. This sounds exciting and hot. Don't think I've ever seen you top before Sean, should be interesting. I sure hope all the guys show up and more! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you are hot! I'm new to this. How did your video shoot of gangbang go?
    Chris

    ReplyDelete