My Blog List

Who is your favorite top that fucked me in my gang bang scene in CUM-GREEDY FUCKHOLES?

Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Bareback Videography


It started in 2004, and depending on who you ask, either STORM DRAIN or CUMSLOPPY BUTTHOLES was my very first bareback flick. What really happened was that I had shot my first bb scene in early 2004(bottoming for TJ in STORM DRAIN)for Helix Studios, and subsequently shot 3 more scenes for the film before flying to IML that May to shoot CUMSLOPPY for Treasure Island Media. But when I returned to Ft Laud it became all too clear that STORM DRAIN was missing something, so we found two Latin guys and filmed my poolside 3-way with them to give DRAIN a better conclusion. That allowed CUMSLOPPY to get released first, with STORM DRAIN's release about a month or two later. So...I technically shot my first bb scene for Helix, but it was Treasure Island that got exposed to the world first.

After shooting those two flicks, I developed my own studio, Cre8tive Juices, but also found time to get one more bb 2way in for TIM when I flew to San Fran to shoot for Raging Stallion. Chris Ward allowed me to shoot the bb scene while I was on Stallion's dime. Thanks, Chris! The Stallion movie was THE SHAFT (which allowed me to bb with my co-star, even though 80% of what we shot raw didnt make the final cut for the condom flick), and TIM movie was FEARLESS.

All my other bb flicks were shot in-house for Cre8tive Juices.

Here's my bb videography:

STORM DRAIN (HELIX) 2004
CUMSLOPPY BUTTHOLES (Treasure Island Media) 2004
FEARLESS (Treasure Island Media) Filmed in 2004, released in 2007
DIRECT DEPOSIT (CJ MEDIA) 2005
HOLE MILK (CJ MEDIA) 2005
STORM SURGE (CJ MEDIA) 2006
FEEDING FRENZY (CJ MEDIA) 2007
SLOPPY SECONDS (CJ MEDIA) 2008
CUM-GREEDY FUCKHOLES (CJ MEDIA) 2009
BAREBACK ALL*STARS (CJ MEDIA) 2010
COMING SOON: Untitled Orion Cross Gang-Bang Flick (CJ MEDIA) 2010

FYI: Check out some bareback moments that were slipped into these condom films of mine: THE SHAFT (Raging Stallion); PARTY IN THE REAR (Raging Stallion); GAY DREAMS 2 (Raging Stallion); MANHUNTER (Centaur Films); TIGHT ENDS & WIDE RECEIVERS (Centaur Films); NAVY BLUES (Centaur Films); MAN ACADEMY 2 (Centaur Films). BUT PLEASE NOTE: these are condom films and the bb footage is less than 5% of the entire filmed scenes, and the footage consists of the head of a cock barely entering my hole. Still, if you look close enough, you WILL see me getting boned raw in each of my above condom films.

2 comments: